Job Vacancies at Savannah Health Innovation Systems Limited
Savannah Health Innovation Systems Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client. Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Work as part of an agile team to design and implement new features and technologies. Deliver high quality, high performance code in an agile environment.
- You will work on individual projects as well as a challenging group project that you will present to senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in an Agile work environment, pair with Senior Developers and System analysts to produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices
- Join in daily standup meetings, weekly and monthly meetings
- Use TDD (test driven development) practices with other developers, and System analysts
- Learn hands-on use of development tools including Eclipse IDE, Visual studio, Android studio etc
- Gain exposure to Continuous Integration
- Create automated test cases in partnership with Developers and Product Managers
- Develop expertise in open-source automation and testing tools including Ruby, RSpec, Watir, Cucumber, Appium, SQL and NoSQL to automate effective tests of UI and server-side components
- Learn to create repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites
Mode of Evaluation:
- Weekly report
- Performance assessment report
- Graduate in Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, Integrated Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Exposure to Object Oriented principles (Analysis and Design)
- Some experience and/or a strong desire to learn one or more of the following:
- Mobile development with Android and hybrid apps
- Java technologies, including Servlets, Struts/Tiles, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring, etc.
- Relational database concepts and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL)
- Test automation tools (open source tools/language Ruby, Rails, Watir or equivalent is a plus) preferred
- Defect management systems
- A desire to evolve excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Programming languages including C#, Java, Python
- Server side frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, Django, Spring
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Purpose of the Position
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be the responsible for facilitating and implementing all plans for digital marketing including developing and maintaining online marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the Savannah website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Working closely with teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the Savannah’s wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the Savannah, including creating content for all the social media channels
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the Savannah website
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Analyse marketing plan and performance using KPI’s
- Review new technologies and keeping Savannah at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Academic & Trades Qualifications
- Educated to a Degree level, ideally in English, Marketing or Journalism.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Experience in ecommerce, Search engine optimization, Pay-per-click or cost per click, Email marketing, and social media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Proficient to expert user of various graphic design tools
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.