Subject Teachers Needed at a Reputable Secondary School
A reputable Secondary School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc
- Proven experience as a teacher thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic Strong moral values and discipline
- Degree in Teaching or in a specialized Subject.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com