This Week Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Advisor II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 4wk on / 4wk off – 28 days on / 28 days off – 28 days on / 28 days off
- Works to assure the safe and efficient turnaround of gas carriers and condensate tankers
- This will include assisting with the management and oversight of all associated critical contractors including tug, and port services providers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Conduct post job debrief and submit post job report.
- Conduct rig move activities
- Advising on pre-job planning and writing procedures
- Performing Risk Assessment
- Being the client field representative offshore on marine activities advising Lead Drilling Supervisor or Completion Supervisor i.e. D&C PIC.
- Have led a minimum of 10 (ten) Jack Up rig moves at platform operations
- Have experience in performing rig inspection for marine related equipment.
- Candidates without the above requirements will be considered, dependent on experience.
- Strong culture of ‘Nobody Gets Hurt’
- Expert knowledge of current large tanker applied mooring operations and best practices
- Strong knowledge of applied Operations Integrity Systems, specifically OIMS 8-1.
- 10+ years of marine experience at a senior officer position – required
- Master Mariners license – required
- 5 years or more experience in the company operations organization – preferred
- University Degree required
Application Deadline 26th February, 2019.
Job Title: Geoscience – Geophysicist II
Category: Geology and Geosciences
- Supports and enhances 2D/3D seismic and wellbore acquisition programs across company. Will interface with the operating groups, other technical specialists, and vendors to provide 2D/3D seismic and borehole seismic survey acquisition solutions which safely meet organizational goals and commitments.
- May serve as a Formation Evaluation Specialist.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Experience as exploration geophysicist with high end skills in seismic interpretation
- Proven track record in generating prospects and discovering hydrocarbons
- Interpretation, evaluation and appraisal skills of exploration drilling opportunities using 2D and 3D seismic data, and other geophysical data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geotechnical or Geophysical required
- 10+ years’ of industry experience
- Geology & Geophysical interpretation skills
- Advance Petrophysical analysis skills in Siliciclastic settings
- Competency in computing applications (Geology & Petrel)
- Strong knowledge of the Petroleum Geology of the local area at a basic minimum
- Geoscience computing skills
- Good team player, ability to work effectively in and with diverse work groups
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply