Job Vacancies at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary/CEO
The successful Candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Development and implementation of operational and strategic plans for the Organization;
- Provide periodic reports to the Governing Body as may be required;
- Engage in State, Federal Government and National Assembly Advocacy;
- Support industry development and initiatives;
- Engage in Publicity and brand development for the Organization;
- Represent the Industry at conferences, summits and other relevant Fora;
- Respond to industry enquiries;
- Provide support to the Governing Body and relevant Committees;
- Act as Spokesperson and provide leadership to Secretariat staff;
- Develop appropriate structures for periodic meetings and programmes;
- Provide assistance in the recruitment of Secretariat Staff;
- Design and recommend Operational processes and procedures;
- Oversee the fiscal activity including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline;
- A Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA) is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 12 to 18 years’ work experience in the financial services sector;
- Good knowledge of investments/asset management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with people at all levels and excellent negotiation skills;
- Proven leadership skills – experience in successfully managed significant business units and proven ability to lead and grow successful teams;
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills;
- Computer Proficiency, Integrity and gravitas.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
Job Title: Consultant
Job Department: Corporate Governance and Compliance
Reporting to: Senior Manager
- Primarily responsible for providing governance and advisory support to a very diverse client portfolio.
The successful Candidate will:
- Provide advice on compliance and corporate governance issues;
- Conduct detailed research and analyse survey results
- Undertake Board and Director appraisals;
- Undertake registration and periodic interface with various regulatory and governmental agencies on behalf of clients;
- Provide transactional and advisory support to a diverse client portfolio
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to interact at various levels and to develop strong client relationships;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills;
- A Masters’ Degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to male candidates
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Consultant with a reputable Consulting Firm
- Corporate Governance experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance matters;
Application Deadline 11th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org