Latest Vacancies at Apearl Schools
1.) Security Man
2.) Class Teacher
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Physically, mentally fit and stable without any deformity
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of SSCE
- Ability to Identification of Insignia of military and paramilitary agencies.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3 years of experience.
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of its main entrance.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on the school’s premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- The selected candidate will be the “face” of the school for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression the school makes.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Education Qualification /Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline (PGD or Master’s degree will be an added advantage).
- 3 years of cognate experience in front desk works
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g Photocopier, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic book keeping
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Drivers must possess a valid Nigerian Driver’s license.
- Must be cool headed with good interpersonal skills .
- Must be familiar with traffic rules and regulations.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement .
- Must live within Kubwa Abuja axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV with Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.