New Jobs at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
AXA Mansard is one of the foremost financial Institutions in Nigeria. The organization has been offering world class financial services to over years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Head of Risk Management would be responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of enterprise risk management and controlling the framework in line wuth best practices and compliant with regulatory standard.
- Coordinate the activities of Risk Mangement Department
- Prepare quarterly Risk Managment Reports & make presentations to the Board Risk Management Committee.
- Conduct special review(s) at the request of Board Risk Management Committee/Management
- Conduct annual risk identification exercise and ensure identified risks are consolidated to the Company’s Risk Register.
- Development of the Company’s risk appetite in accordance with AXA framework
- To effectively identify, mitigate & monitor principal business risks arising from business operation and strategic environment
- Establish, communicate and facilitate the use of appropriate risk methodologies, tools and techniques, including the maintenance and regular updating of the company’s risk register and champion the inculcation of risk awareness and management culture within the organization
- To ensure that the risk management & goverance policies, policies, processes and procedures of the business are adequate, effective and complied with at all times.
Key Competences Required
- Academic/Professional: B.Sc or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or in any other numerate or semi numerate field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of professional certification in Risk Management or its relevant equivalent would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, of which 8 should be in financial services & 4 in a managerial capacity.
Job Description and Expectations
The Head, Benefits is responsible for ensuring the timely and hitch-free processing and payment of all statutorily approved categories of benefits to RSA holders, retirees or other categories of clients as may be approved by regulation. He/she will be expected to perform the following but not limited functions:
- Oversight of the Benefits Department to ensure alignment with the firm’s overall business objectives, and ensure consistently seamless operation of the department
- Responsibility for smooth operation of the retirement benefit process, and ensuring that retirees and other clients receive their benefits on a timely basis
- Management of all incoming communication from customers on all available platforms in relation to their benefits (walk-in clients, calls, emails and social media; e.g. Facebook), and overall responsibility for management and resolution of retirees’ complaints and issues
- Responsibility for determining appropriate withdrawal options through consultation with retirees and oversight of process for, and validating, the calculation of retirement benefits in line with predetermined formulae
- To ensure that all processed requests sent for the various types of benefits payments through RMAS to the Commission are validated successfully.
- To ensure that payment approvals received from PenCom are duly checked, and authorization of payment instructions to the PFC at bank level for the credit of retirees’ or clients’ bank accounts.
- Liaising with the PFC for all the transactions between the PFA and the PFC in relation to benefits payments.
- Liaise with PenCom on all issues relating to benefits payments and administration, in addition to cultivating and maintaining good relationships with the relevant officers of the Commission
Qualifications and Key Competences Required
- University degree, or equivalent, in a numerate discipline, or relevant professional qualification
- 10 years post-qualification experience, of which 8 must be from financial services, and 4 must have been in managerial capacity
- Working experience in a Customer Service and Operations department.
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job Description and Expectations
- The Investment Analyst is responsible for undertaking fixed income and money market, equities, research and portfolio management activites in order to ensure superior returns to established benchmarks. He/she will be expected to perform the following but not limited functions:
- Undertake equities and fixed income trading in order to ensure that AXA Mansard Pensions continuously meets its budgetary targets
- Conduct research across asset classes to develop the fundamental rationale underlying every transaction
- Continuously identify, assess and monitor fixed income, money market and equity price levels in order to ascertain profitable entry and exit points
- Conduct fixed income and equity trading activity to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Generate profitable fixed income, money market and equity trading ideas and innovative equity trading strategies
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly, mothly and quarterly reports for regulators and the Board of Directors
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure full compliance with laid audit and internal controls
Key Competences Required
- Excellent working experience in portfolio management at a reputable financial institution
- Demonstrable fixed income and/or equities trading experience would be a plus
- Background in equities research will also be an added advantage
- Numerate first degree and enrolment for a relevant professional qualification such as the CFA, ACI, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: HrandAdmin@axamansard.com