Recruitment at the Embassy of Nigeria, Cotonou For Principal
Job Title: Principal
Location: Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Interested candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Not more than 55 years of age at the time of employment
- Knowledge of school system and administration is considered critical.
- Degree Certificate in Education from a government recognised University or any accredited tertiary institution of learning
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a government recognised College of Education
- Possession of a Master’s Degree/Ph.D in Education would be an added advantage
- Not less than 20 years post graduation teaching experience
- Previous experience as a Principal or at least Vice Principal in a reputable school
- Certified membership of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) or that of any other country
- Mastery of English and French languages
- Good knowledge of IT or computer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should have their Applications, including Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials addressed and forwarded to:
Embassy of Nigeria,
No. 196 Boulevard de la CENSAD,
B.P. 2019, Cotonou,
Republic of Benin.
Application Deadline 10th April, 2019.