Database Officer Job at Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Officer
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Member Care, you will provide a single point of contact for questions, problem solving and access to information for all existing and potential members through accurate, prompt and courteous service in response to written and telephonic inquiries, by responding to every inquiry immediately and directly, when possible, or by collaborating with other units and service points in providing excellent service delivery and quality member care.
- Manage, update and analyse the database of the institute’s members in line with global Data Protection Best Practices.
- Attend to enquiries and handle complaints within stipulated response time and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Generate monthly report on membership upgrade and subscription.
- Process membership upgrade form and communicate the outcome to applicants.
- Support the team lead in implementing communication strategies and plans between CIPM and members of all categories and ensure relevant communication channels are deployed.
- Participate in the execution of all membership related projects as directed by the team lead.
- Assist in the resolution of project-related issues, during the implementation of membership projects and facilitate amicable solutions with the team lead.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; Intermediate Microsoft Excel Proficiency.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
- We are an engaging organization with awesome colleagues, challenging work and inspiring projects. We value our employees and the role comes with an attractive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Thursday; 7th March, 2019.