Undergraduate Internship Program at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program
Ref Id: 140561BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Must not be first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the aility to work in a team.
- Be below 24 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE( or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply