Vacancy For Customer Service/ Front Desk Officer at Role Model School
Role Model School (RMS) – We are delighted that you are considering RMS for your child’s education. RMS is a Christian school founded in 2001 by Daystar Christian Centre, and we have kept a holistic record of excellence since then.
At Role Model School, we provide excellence in all areas of life. We value education highly and recognize it as the foundation and future of our nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service/ Front Desk Officer
- Customer Service/ Front Desk Officer will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- He/she is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information during inquiry.
- Handle parent complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of parent interactions, process and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- To build and manage the ambience of the front office.
- Manage incoming calls with pleasant phone manner.
- Manage correspondence between school, parent and prospective parent
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with Parents/Pupils/Colleagues through open and interactive communication.
- Education: A degree in Humanities and Social Sciences from a reputable University
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ work experience in customer service.
- Work experience within an Administrative team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Good administrative skills.
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with MS office package
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward updated version of their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th March, 2019.