Distribution Management System Operators Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an International Human Resource and Financial Management firm. Since its inception in 1991, Michael Stevens Consulting has become a leader in the provision of high value Human Resources and Business Advisory solutions to Multinationals, Corporate & Multilateral organizations & Governments. Our operational hubs are in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Accra Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Management System Operator
Locations: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi and Lagos
- To drive achievement of real-time information on distributor stock receipt from the Brewery, allocation to various warehouses, sellers and reconciliation through the use of DMS tools and processes.
- This role is instrumental to ensuring end-to-end inventory management across distributor warehouses.
- Ensure all DMS tools are in good working condition daily
- Attend morning meeting to review DMS issues/opportunities with the team
- Ensure all stock receipts are accurately captured in the System.
- Allocates stock to all SFA mobile users mapped to the DB before 9 am daily.
- Print day’s Opening Stock report and reconciles with the Warehouse Manager
- Note stock variances at SKU level and sends reports reasons to GN team.
- Ensure sales to Walk-in customers are entered individually into the system
- Conducts End-of-Day stock reconciliation in the System for all SFA mobile users.
- OND Holder (Minimum)
- Proficiency in Miscrosoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good understanding of basic stock management principles – layout/palletizing
- Ability to manage people at Sales Repslevel
- Good communication skills – Written and Verbal
Should not have:
- Poor communication skills
- Inability to work with and through people
- Poor I.T. skills
- Poor time management
- The role is 100% back office based at the distibutor’s outlet
- 6 Working days a week (Monday to Saturday)
- Working hours is 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (with 1 hour break)
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Qualified candidates are expected to be resident in the states where the positions are located.