Global Commercial / Sales Leader – LUMEN Emissions Job at GE Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with over 65,000 employees in more than 120 countries supporting customers across the industry – from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Commercial / Sales Leader – LUMEN Emissions
Job ID: 3260671
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company, is looking for a Global Commercial / Sales Leader to support and enable the growth of the Emissions business.
- Provide key VOC input into the final design of the products
- Understand current and potential customer needs
- Develop and implement strategies for account, tenders, and strategic deals
- Deliver sales orders as per the operating plan.
- Establish new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintain and manage existing business with clients through regular communication and meeting.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within customer organization.
- Work with the marketing team to prepare market assessment, competitive analysis and sales forecasts.
- Negotiate commercial issues with customers
- Establish an efficient process for ITO, and staff accordingly
- Understand key, and global regulatory requirements for methane emissions.
- A highly motivated “self-starter” with business acumen who is goal oriented, has strong diplomacy, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- 3 to 5 years related experience in process and pipeline service operation with a minimum of a 2 year post-secondary degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with pre-commissioning and maintenance products and services
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the sales process and commercial issues including profit and loss statements
- Established negotiation skills
- Experience in the sales tender process.
- Strong presentation skills with technical information
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE compliance and HSE policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering discipline or similar
- Post-secondary degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of contracts negotiation
- Experience with Salesforce for sales contacts and documenting customer meetings and opportunities.
- SAP knowledge is an asset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online