Job For Admin Officer In A Reputable Oil and Gas Trading Company
Rovedana Limited – Our client is a global oil and commodities trading company that trades and markets oil, refined oil products, gas and renewable energy products in African and worldwide markets with offices in Lagos, Abuja and London. They are also active in the sourcing and supply of metals, metal ores for global industrial customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Ensure accurate documentation and posting of procurement transactions
- Identify potential suppliers and manage existing suppliers; build and maintain good working relationships
- Negotiate and secure cost-efficient contracts for supplies and other product and service requirements
- Monitor vendor agreements, vendor performance requirements and product performance expectations.
- Monitor product/service quality, timelines and other applicable performance measures.
- Forecast likely levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and monitor stock levels
- Ensure proper maintenance of office buildings and facilities
- Maintain office equipment and fixed assets in good running condition
- Maintain records related to purchase orders, purchasing, vendors, bids, quotes and other correspondence
- Ensure adherence to good procurement practices across the organization and compliance with the internal procurement policies and procedures
- A University degree (minimum of Second Class Lower) in a relevant field
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years post NYSC experience in a relevant field; Admin experience is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Admin Officer – Abuja”.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
Note: Candidates who are resident and have experience on the role in Abuja will be considered.