Lead Development & Marketing Officer Job at Netcom Africa Limited
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Development & Marketing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Account Executives
Main Function of Job
Principle duties would include:
- Generation of new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted web search in databases, publications, and eâ€�mail/telephone contact.
- Qualification of sales leads to identify whether their research goals are aligned with Netcom’s product offerings.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the leads and sales targets.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
- Direct communication with customers via eâ€�mail and telephone to promote Netcom and its product range
- Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. Mailing list, Social media)
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
- Preparation and presentation of results from marketing campaigns
- Market research feedback
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager.
Training and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Sales/Telemarketing experience in a similar industry
- Advanced degree in Marketing
- Fluency in an additional language would be an advantage, in particular French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- 1 year experience in a sales or telemarketing environment
- A proven track record in preâ€� sales /sales related activities or in market research
- Experience of maintaining a data base system
Behavioral Skills and Competencies
Communication – Level 2:
- Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience
- Is honest in their communications with others
- Selects the most appropriate channel to communicate with others
Motivation and Drive – Level 2:
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
Planning and Organizing – Level 2:
- Structures work to achieve best outputs
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, taking responsibility for prior commitments
Delivering Results and Continuous Improvement – Level 2:
- Is flexible and able to revise the plan when needed
- Analyses issues or setâ€�backs without bias, and is open about mistakes to encourage learning
- Meets targets and deadlines
Customer Focus – Level 2:
- Communicates clearly and concisely with customers.
- Builds effective customer relations [with internal or external customers].
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online