Co-creation Hub Nigeria Job for a Product Manager
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- We are looking to recruit a dynamic Product Manager responsible for developing products across CcHUB.
- The ideal candidate will work with a team of developers, designers and researchers who engage new technologies in transforming ideas into innovative products with effective solutions to problems of social and economic importance.
- Work with stakeholders to define strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for new and existing products
- Take ownership and manage the assigned product through all phases of the product life cycle.
- Work with developers to implement features on a product roadmap
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and people impact.
- Build innovative and inspiring products that solve real problems for people in Africa
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Conduct market research for new products as well as research market trends.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management experience.
- Strong product instinct and proven, the visible track record of taking successful products from the idea, to launch, to scale.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to write, defend, and execute on business cases
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Overall fun company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply