Recruitment at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- We are looking to recruit Credit Officers to facilitate lending, credit worthiness, and risks to clients.
- The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge on sales and marketing with excellent track record of achievements.
- Creations & monitoring of quality risk assets (Term Loans, Overdraft, Distributions finance, Schools support assets finance, mortgage Loans, Trade finance, LPO contract finance. Assets finance.
- Ensured credits is packaged within the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Monitoring the loan portfolios and followed up on repayments.
- Rendering sound financial advice to clients
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of client’s business. E.g. cash flow, profitability P&L and balance sheets.
- Review loan application to ascertained credit worthiness of the clients.
- Packaging of customers credit request.
- Sourcing of new RQR via direct marketing
- Monitoring of disbursed and loan in arrears
- Pro- active recovery of loans in overdue
- Assuring long term relationship through high customers satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving customers
- Establishing of new relationships and sustaining them
- Booking / executing of transactions
- Securing deals
- Follow up and prospect for customers
- Performing of any other marketing functions as may be assigned.
- Interested candidate should possess minimum 6 years extensive Credit experience.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Accounting, Social Sciences
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be target-oriented and commission driven.
Job Title: E-assessment Officer
We are looking for an e-Assessment Officer to drive the promotion of the business and the platform to the target market with core responsibility for the following:
- Create assessment materials and ensure there are up-to-date information on the website and assessment platform.
- Create awareness for the business within the target audience/market
- Work with social/digital marketing agencies to create visibility and high search ranking listing for the website
- Drive traffic, especially of branch operations staff of banks to the site to take the practice and self-tests
- Engender corporate subscription by banks and training outfits to our services
- Attract advert placement, promotion and sponsorship to the website
- Staff of branch operations of banks at individual level
- Human resources and training departments of banks at corporate level
- Training outfits focused on capacity development of branch operations staff of banks
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Retail banking/branch banking operations experience
- Experience with e-assessment platforms
- Attention to detail and good proof-reading skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft word and Excel skills
- Commercial awareness and orientation: pro-active, forward looking and able to identify opportunities to generate income, and contribute to the growth of the company
- Because the business is essentially web-based, experience with social media platform will be an added advantage
Job Title: Lease Marketing Officer
- Responsible for identifying, developing, structuring and closing equipment finance, opportunities that are originated through direct-calling efforts, as well as internal bank partners, and achieving the assigned financial objectives;
- Deliver timely, cost effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients;
- Assume full sales cycle responsibility including (but not limited to ) business development and prospecting, managing existing and prospective client relationships, structuring of transactions in-line with product offerings, residual and pricing guidelines, utilize credit philosophy and review customer financial statements, collection of appropriate information relating to customers and lease transactions, including packaging for syndication, pricing of transaction to meet business objectives, close transactions plus maintenance of the client management system;
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- B.Sc qualification
- 6 Years experience
- Worked in leasing company like aquilla C&I (added advantage)
- Experience in operation and consumer/finance lease.
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base.
Personal Qualities and Behavioral
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2019.