Warehouse Assistant Employment at TalentSquare
At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them – we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a capable Warehouse Assistant to support our company’s warehouse operations.
- You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Processing, packaging, and shipping orders accurately
- Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting products for defects and damages
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Proficient use of Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online