Communications Specialist I Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Specialist I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide expertise in a specific marketing discipline (media, operations, agency management, digital, event management etc.).
- Plan, execute and steward specific marketing activities, programs and budgets as appropriate and related to the area of expertise consistent with marketing communications and brand strategies.
- Act as point of contact in given discipline for internal and external 3rd party vendors.
- Act as focal point for sharing of best practices across GBU/LOBs (Global Business Unit/Line of Business) for best practices.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Might do basic activities for example: preparing briefing materials, preparing agendas and conduct research, researching media coverage and industry trends, etc.
- Previous years of experience in similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environment.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online