Data Cabling Engineer Position at Telvida Nigeria
Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Cabling Engineer
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but not limited to the following:
- A strong structured cabling background
- Experience with the installation and termination of all types of copper cables
- Knowledge in installation and termination of Single Mode and Multi-Mode Fibre
- Experience with the installation and troubleshooting of telephony cabling
- Familiar with the installation and termination of coax cables
- Knowledge with the installation of containment solutions
- Experience with the installation of high end network and PC equipment
- Experience with the deployment of WiFi hardware
- Experienced with the setting up, use and interpretation of the results from a Fluke DSX 5000 tester.
Education and Experience:
- CCNA/CCNP Collaboration
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2 + years’ experience in collaboration or Audio Visual Integration, residential or commercial
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification, when necessary.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Technical – Ability to learn new software packages as required; good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@telvida.comUsing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.