HR Intern Needed at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews
- If you’re interested in kicks tarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the subject: “HR Intern”