Job Vacancies at Fivethree Investment
Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Our company is an industry leader, and we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that is committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft.
- Qualified Applicants must have at least HND with Upper Credit from a reputable university and must have his or her NYSC Certificate. Also must be a Lagos Resident.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
Job Title: Account Representative
- Our inbound marketing agency needs an Account Representative to join our team. We’re looking for the best and brightest talent in the industry and a professional who understands the value of results-driven customer service.
- Familiarize yourself with all current accounts
- Communicate with clients about campaign direction, deliverables and next steps
- Record all transactions relating to client payments
- Communicate with the creative, accounting and management departments of the business.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience working with public relations professionals a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as benefits for the right candidate.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Fivethreeinvestment@gmail.com