Jobs at Arnergy Solar Limited for a Front Desk Officer
Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option. Arnergy is on track to deploy excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023. If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa’s energy crisis starting with Nigeria, we are happy to have you on board.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A Front Desk Clerk is an administrative professional. who literally sits at the front desk of a commercial or residential building, serving as gatekeeper.
- she may announce visitors, answer the telephone and record the names of all who enter. He/she typically also has the authority to deny entry to visitors.
- The Front Desk Officer will work as part of the Administration and Facilities unit and will report to the head of Administration.
- Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the office by effective communication and data storing skills.
- Provide effective customer service to customer, potential customers and walk in guests.
- Acts as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups.
- As a Front Desk Officer you are in charge of reviewing the interest and purpose of guests who wish to gain entry within the office unit and must communicate with supervisors for reporting suspicious activity and denial of entry.
- Monitor and manage the flow of visitors and clients in the office and responsible for catering client-specific services when it comes meet-greets.
- Minimum of OND with at least 1 year experience in the position.
- Good communication skills and other relevant skills.
Note: Only selected candidates will be notified.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.