Relationship Manager – Retail Banking South Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking South
Ref No: 19000017
Primary Location: NG-LA-Head Office
Work Locations: Head Office, Lagos Head Office
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customer
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all
- Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the
- Information Security Handbook
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Business Manager
- First Degree in any discipline
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification an advantage
- Minimum experience – 2 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online