Graduate Administrative Officer Job at Ikogwe International Limited
Ikogwe International Limited is a fully registered travels and tours company located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. We facilitate student’s admission process into foreign University and colleges around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations for meetings
- Oversee in-house and external events.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND or its equivalent in any relevant area
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Ability to establish harmonious work-relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate situations, decisions, issues
- Must be smart and agile
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- A professional certification would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org