Latest Jobs at Citadel Towers
Citadel Towers brings you the latest news from Ondo state through Nigeria to the whole world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer’s business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Entry-level salary ranges between N24,000 and N25,000 with possible increment to a higher salary of N35,000 to N50,000 depending on KPIs.
- Working hours are usually 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The role is a salaried position so overtime is not usually paid, but bonus may be expected during busy periods or big projects.
Job Title: Social Media Influencer/Assistant
- Works closely with social media manager to create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2019.