Management Accountant Job Vacancy at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
- Monthly reconciliation of all Bank accounts
- Maintain and reconcile creditors and debtors control ledger/payments
- Review General Ledger Postings
- Track and monitor revenue for accuracy, verifying it against sub ledger report on a monthly basis.
- Relate with external auditors,tax authorities and bank officials
- Prepare regular statements showing receipts, payments and balances of accounts
Management Account preparation:
- Payroll and Tax Administration, Remmittance of statutory deductions
- Establish, control and manage chart of accounts
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times.
- Ensure timely postings and reconciliations are done
Cash flow Management:
- Maintain integrity of Accounting system (software), ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Have admin and some HR experience
- Attend to such other matter as may be required from time to time.
- Preparation of monthly budget of inflows and outflows
- Proper planning of expenses before they are actually incurred
- Validate all requests before payment is made to ensure judicious use of cash
- Management of payables and receivables
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org