Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Manager
- Responsible for managing the operations of all company’s heavy equipment for effective maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of heavy equipment including but not limited to: Crushers, Mixers, Excavators, Dozers, Cranes, Fork Lifts, etc., establishing productivity goals and tracking progress of work.
- Supervise multiple maintenance mechanics, monitor the productivity, efficiency and utilization of technicians. Identify skill gaps and recommend learning interventions to ensure optimum manpower efficiency.
- Ensure that customers’ service orders are fulfilled by carrying out full inspection of the quality of repairs done by technicians before the release of heavy equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower Division).
- 7-10 years experience in a Heavy Equipment Workshop.
The Person Must:
- Be adept in troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling of equipment.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to work with people and make informed decisions.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
Job Title: Trade Development Executive
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the Dealer to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- B.Sc. or HND
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organisation
The Person Must:
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Be a good negotiator.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply