Current Job Vacancies at Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager (Service Apartment)
- This position will be responsible for supervising all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Successful candidate will direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest service and also prepare the monthly reports and budget for the front office department.
- Trains, cross-trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manager and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Upholds the apartment’s commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all apartments policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- B.Sc in similar or related field.
- Minimum of 4-5years experience in the hospitality industry; preferably service apartment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Operations Manager ( Service Apartment)
Location: LagosJob Description
- This position is responsible for providing and implementing developed strategies and services.
- The Operations Manager works very close with managers of the different departments to monitor the operational efficiency of the service apartment.
- Plans activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales profits.
- Communicate with guests when appropriate by welcoming them, address their complaints, find solutions to problems.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment renovation, etc.
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Closely monitor the hotel business report on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Maximizing apartment yield and revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Responsible for corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Tourism, Business Administration or other related courses.
- About 5-10 years in the hospitality industry, as a General Manager for service apartment
- Proven experience with clear track record of managing a service apartment.
- Must possess outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Should possess apt understanding of hospitality management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of MS office; knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a strong business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
- Must be reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Should have a good knowledge of sales and Marketing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th March, 2019.