Vacancy at Lonadek Nigeria Limited for a Training Administrator
Lonadek Inc. is a multi-award winning ISO 9001: 2008 certified Engineering, Technology and Innovation Solutions Company. Lonadek Inc. delivers value in the Energy, Power, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
- The Training Administrator normally works with the Human Resources department. The Training Administrator plans, supports and books training schedules with internal and external trainers, ensuring standards are maintained and required level of competency achieved.
- Liaises with Clients regarding organizational requirements and ensures service levels are adhered to.
- Updates internal training databases/systems with the planned training events and certification details.
- Ensures that required refresher training courses are planned in and take place in good time.
- Ensures that feedback is sought after the training event from the delegates to assess and analyze the impact of the learning or the training event.
- Books internal and external training courses for delegates in line with requirements set out in appraisals, competency matrices and on the job requirements, in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that delegates have the appropriate joining instructions prior to attending the training.
- Coordinates related logistics and responsible for booking appropriate accommodation for delegates.
- Assists with Training Budget development and analysis.
- Report writing as required.
- HND/B.Tech/B.Eng in Business or Administration related courses or equivalents.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to details/produces accurate work.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 11th March, 2019.