Current Job Vacancies at Nilk Foods Limited
Nilk Foods Limited is a manufacturing company of consumer goods located in Sangotedo, Lekki, Lagos. The company is registered with number RC 1507104.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Skills & Qualifications
- OND or First School Leaving Certificate.
- Good knowledge of the town/city
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hard-working, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
Job Title: Experienced Field Sales Representative
- Are you sales-driven? Do you like networking? Then this job could be right for you. Our company is looking for a zealous and competitive Field Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- You will market, sell, develop sales strategies and attract new customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by building customer portfolio and managing clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a good knowledge of the Lagos market, a deep understanding of the sales process and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a food company is an advantage.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Generating leads.
- Undertaking daily field sales to build new customer database
- Communicating directly with customers and encouraging trusting relationships
- You will sell, restock and merchandise. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in field sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel and power point.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Good knowledge of Lagos market.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2019.