New Jobs at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility/Logistics Manager
- Overseeing and Supervision of essential services i.e. Security, Cleaning, Maintenance, etc.
- Ensuring that Company facility in all locations are well maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Supervise and Check that agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and resolve issues promptly
- Coordinate the Company fleet
- Managing demands such as repairs servicing and replacement of equipment /assets
- Overseeing the facilities maintenance of all outlets and offices, purchase of furniture
- Vendor management across all areas (electrical, plumbing, wood works etc.)
- Ensuring prompt payment of rents, service charge and liaising with agents and landlords where applicable
- Monitoring office supplies through the Admin Assistant and ensuring availability and proper management of same
- Fire safety equipment installation and maintenance
- Overseeing general housekeeping across locations and liaison with cleaning company
- Managing office projects to include, acquisition of new stores and offices, setting up the office or store/shop and liaise with consultants/ architects carrying out renovations
- Overseeing the coordination of logistics and movement of inventories across all outlets and office locations
- Ensuring optimal use of all available vehicles and motorcycles
- Ensuring timely maintenance / servicing of all company vehicles to include insurance renewals and licenses
- Advising management on any logistics issues as promptly as they arise
- Coordinating the entire logistics team to include the logistics manager and the drivers ensuring team work and minimal friction
- Liaising with the warehouse manager to ensure that logistics is catered for and there are no gaps with deliveries
- Making recommendations to management on logistics strategy and buying decisions as it relates to vehicles and motorcycles.
- Coordinating the entire administrative arm of the business. This includes Security and Housekeeping. Liaising with our security vendors and monitoring the guards in all outlets
- Making scheduled visits to the shops and other locations within and outside Lagos to assess any needs as per facility maintenance.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Manager (5- 6years)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make sound judgement calls and Attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills and good market knowledge
- Excellent Customer service
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Office management software and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- Between 30-35 years of age
Job Title: Internal Control Executive
Overall Job Scope/ Key Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the personnel and daily activities of the Internal Control department.
- Develop/Review Compliance Procedures for all departments/units and ensure adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development on best practices.
- Carry out Frequent Internal Control Audits to mitigating risk on loss/theft of SKUs
- Review the Analysis of financial information and prepared financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Contribute to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of the Company by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures where necessary
- Insolvency and Business Recovery
- Foresee, Manage and Control negligence across all departments to avoid company parting with money and loss of man-hours
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of the Company through the implementation of the audit review work
- Prepare and Send Reports of audit reviews to the Senior Management
- Discuss the findings and propose action plans of audit reviews with the Senior Management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- As a member of any relevant committee to which the post holder may be appointed during the course of the year, to be familiar with the terms of reference and responsibilities, and to participate by attendance, reporting and challenge at meetings and accept collegiate responsibilities for decisions made.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Accounting
- ACA Certified (or Final stage) with minimum of 2 years audit experience.
Skills and Attritubes:
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Reporting Skills – Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- General Mathematical Skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks usage for accounting and internal control processes.
- Deadline-Oriented and Result driven
- Time Management
- Written and Oral skills
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personal attributes: Confident, Self-driven, Determined, Positive and Enthusiastic
- Excellent Prioritization and Organizational abilities
- Professionalism and Objectivity
- Analytical skills
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Between 25 -30 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com