Vacancy For Completions Engineer III – EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completions Engineer III – EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 10wk on / 3wk off – 70 days on / 21 days off – 70 days on / 21 days off
- Prepare designs and well plans representing the optimal costs and investments for the wells.
- In a Technical role, provide review and support to Drill team designs and operations described in the MAIN FUNCTIONS: above, as well as evaluate and progress new technology. Could include subsea technology.
- Prepare detailed engineering designs and coordinate all phases of planning and completing a well
- Ensure the geological and reservoir objectives of the well are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied to the well design and execution.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Completions Engineer must:
- Facilitate the preparation and monitor capital budgets relating to completions and well design.
- Ensure accurate and sustainable quality of data for timing projects
- Interact daily with completion foreman, drilling leadership, etc.
- Interact with completion Service Company representing to improve efficiency operations and cost out lays
- Identify and apply industry best practices as applicable
- Work in conjunction with safety, environmental and field operations personnel to optimize safety performance.
- Strong personal effectiveness in leadership, communications, interpersonal skills, and teamwork
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
- BS degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Broad and extensive knowledge of completions design, equipment, operations, standards and specifications. This could include subsea systems technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th March, 2019.