Vacancy For Learning Centre Facilitator at Women Advocates Research and Documentation Centre (WARDC)
Women Advocates Research and Documentation Centre (WARDC) is a non-governmental, non-profit, Human Rights Organization committed to the promotion and protection of women’s rights through Advocacy, Research, Documentation and Litigation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Centre Facilitator
- WARDC with support from Mercy Corps will be implementing the ECOSAT project in Ikorodu and Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGAs in Lagos.
- As part of the project objectives, the project intends to deploy Literacy, Numeracy, Financial literacy and Life skills to Out-of-School and Financial literacy and Life skills training to boys.
- The project beneficiaries are girls and boys from Bayeku, Offin and Majidun/Ogolonto areas of Ikorodu and Mosafejo, Amukoko and Ojo road areas of Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGAs. The age range for girls is 16-23 years and for boys 17-30 years.
To achieve these objectives, WARDC is looking to recruit Learning Centre Facilitators (LCFs) for the following positions:
- Female LCFs for Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Female LCFS for Financial literacy and Life skills
- Male LCFs for Financial literacy and Life skills
- Adherence to curriculum materials
- Attend review meetings
- Facilitate learning sessions on Literacy, Numeracy, Life skills and Financial literacy
- Take attendance and keep the records
- Monitor learning progress
- Minimum of NCE and at least one year teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creativity in classroom, motivating presentation style
- Learning materials will be provided
- Working hours are 6 hours a week (3 hours per day) for six months
- Learning centres will be located in Amukoko, Mosafejo and Ojo road areas of Ajeromi-Ifelodun and Baiyeku, Offin-Ile and Majidun-Ogolonto areas of Ikorodu. Applicants are free to choose the learning centres easily accessible to them
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop it at:
The Women Advocates Research & Documentation Center Office,
No. 9B James Oluleye Street,
Harmony Enclave, Ikeja,
For Enquiries Call: 08180056401
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.