Job For Integration Engineer at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integration Engineer
Location: Lagos, NigeriaJob Summary
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity
- Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- Perform impact analysis
- E2e technical understanding
- Scripting & coding
- Analyze e2e solution
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive integration improvements
- Handle post project activities
- Execute implementation delivery
- Domain experience: WCDMA RAN, LTE RAN, OSS
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning, thinking and researching skills
- Spot on to handle complex activities
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (IT, Telecom, Electrical / Electronics, Computer)
- 5 – 7 years’ experience of deployment system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 7
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply