Female Executive Assistant Job at Protege Management
Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant to the CEO
- We are looking for an intelligent, pro-active, experienced executive assistant. The successful candidate will provide support for the CEO and a small senior management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers and screens phone calls. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Uses a high degree of discretion in administrative duty decision making and prepares and maintains correspondence while maintaining confidentiality when necessary.
- Prepares and briefs the CEO for meetings and presentations by coordinating with agency staff on needed research and audio or video equipment as needed.
- Facilitates Board meeting processes by communicating with Board Members and preparing needed documents and meeting minutes.
- Maintain a current list of all Board and Executive Committee members ensuring all website, database and printed materials are updated. Obtain photos, biographies and information for new Board Members.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO to include managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, keeping the leadership team well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities with follow up as needed. Completion of expense reports, preparing various documents including letters, memos, reports, proposals, meeting minutes, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, and arranging travel plans and itineraries.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO schedules are followed and communicated when needed; provides “gatekeeper” and” gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to their time and office.
- Serves as primary point of contact for the CEO and communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, and Senior Management Staff, media outlets, families and the general public.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
As Executive Assistant we would need you to have experience including:
- Project management experience.
- Preferred Sex: Female.
- At least eight years relevant experience, ideally in a client-facing or commercial role
- Proven ability to work as a member of the team
- Degree educated
- Excellent computer usage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Very quick to learn
- Ability to work to deadlines
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.