Vacancies at Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited
Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent Nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Maintain proper records of financial transactions and posting into Accounting software
- Prepare Bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash management
- Maintain payment and receipt voucher
- Prepare and present timely and accurate periodic reports to Accounts Manager
- Payment to Suppliers after due verification and authorization
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare management account in compliance with company’s policy
- Ensure strict adherence to company’s policies and procedures
- Carry out other responsibilities as Assigned by Accounts Manager
- Ensure compliance with tax matters and liaise with tax authorities FIRS and LIRS
- Handling statutory payment (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax, Pension and others)
- Assist in filing of annual tax return
- Prepare operating budget/cash flow projection in compliance with company’s policy
- Maintain and manage account receivable(AR) and account payable(AP)
- Posting general journal entries and general ledger entries
- Prepare assets schedule and updating assets register.
Job Title: Operation Head
- Coordinate the operation activities.
- Plan and schedule work in a proactive manner .
- Disseminate tasks to operational staff and ensure that all directives are being met constantly.
- Maintain good relationship with clients and follow up on all their request.Assign task to each operations staff
- Ensure that effective relationships are maintained with all departments so that customer requirements can be understood.
- Maintain customer contact management
- Give daily reports of all operation activities to the management.
- Ensure that multiple projects meet their projected deadlines effectively.
- Applicant must possess good communication skill with ability to prioritize tasks independently, accurately complete work.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services.
- Coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function.
- Drive initiatives in the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org