Controls Field Service Engineer Vacancy at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with over 65,000 employees in more than 120 countries supporting customers across the industry – from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s the way we work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Controls Field Service Engineer
Ref Id: 3240735
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
- Responsible for services commissioning of Mark VIe controls upgrade for all BHGE unit frames .
- Good working experiences with Gas /Steam Turbines and DCS
- Good working experiences with to HMI upgrade, Cimplicity, Mark VIe and PI Historian- Readiness and willingness to conduct training to customer,
- Capable Planning, prepare, and execute start-up and commissioning activities for turbine controls such as Steam, Gas turbine control application- Good working experiences with Start-up and commissioning of compressor control systems.
- Supervision and technical direction of craft labor and technicians performing installation of turbine controls and related interface devices
- Perform administrative functions such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time and expense sheets on a complete and timely basis
- Interface and communicate effectively with BHGE customers, internal functional teams, and BHGE leadership
- Be aware of and always conduct work activities in compliance with BHGE EHS policies- Strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in all transactions and relationships
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience in turbo machinery controls area
- 8+ years of experience as a field engineer with a focus on turbo machinery controls (steam turbine & gas turbine)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,- Customer Service Oriented. Good communication skill
- Computer skills: Good working experiences with Microsoft office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Experience with Woodward – Atlas, Micronet, GAP & Training- Experience with Turbine – Mark V / VI / VIe & Training- Experience I to HMI Upgrade and Training- Experience with Fanuc or other PLCs
- Experience with GE Integrated Turbine Compressor Control (ITCC)
- Experience with reciprocating compressors
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online