Vacancies at Ashton and Dave Travels and Holiday Limited
ASHTON & DAVE Travels and Holiday Limited – We seek applications on behalf of our sister company from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Shared Trainer
- We seek qualified Shared Trainer from a growing offline and online Technological outfit that specializes on Social media.
- Planning, design and delivery of Training sessions, including Ad Hoc Training, for both new and existing team members
- Develop effective induction programs to assure new hires embrace CLIENT culture and understand required potentially lacking cultural context for markets to be supported
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and ensure corrective action when needed
- Ensure Training Quality through Service Level and Training evaluations/assessments
- Communicate with diverse audiences (e.g., employees, management, other sites, etc.) to provide information and clarification regarding training programs, actions, policies, procedures and best practices
- Work closely with the CLIENT Training and Policy Team to assure training content is updated and aligned with CLIENT’s Abuse Standards/Terms of Service
- Review existing measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of the training
- Conduct ongoing and thorough analysis of organizational, departmental and individual training needs
- Ensure that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles
- Manage participation during training delivery to ensure maximum contribution – test for understanding, observe behavior and alter delivery method if necessary
- Keep self-updated on Learning & Development Best Practice
- Evaluate on a regular basis employee skill and knowledge levels relevant to their assigned responsibilities
Qualifications and General Skills
- Minimum of BSc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a training role in a technical support or client care operation
- Good knowledge of Quality/Process Improvement techniques
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Job Title: Support Information Technologies (I/T) Executive
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Qualification and General Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Completed vocational training in the IT area (IT Specialist / IT System Electronic Technician)
- At least 2 (3) years professional experience in IT Support
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, user management and workstation management in Active Directory or equivalent products.
- Very good knowledge of the installation, use and support of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows 10).
- Very good handling of Microsoft Office, for example Microsoft Outlook
- Very good analytical and logical thinking and the ability to explain complex problem solutions in an understandable way.
- Good / Very good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, experience in Group Policies in Active Directory or equivalent products.
- Good / Very good knowledge of Software deployment like Windows Deployment Services, Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) or Ivanti Endpoint Manager (formerly LanDesk Management Suite).
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Worked in Telecommunication / Information Technology
Very attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th March, 2019.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.