Recruitment at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer (Female PHARMACISTS)
- To ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of pharmaceutical, cosmetics and medical products in order to control the safety and efficacy of products.
- Responsible for completing reports and applying for any licenses required for operation.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization.
- Developing and writing clear arguments and explanations for new product licences and licence renewals.
- Ensuring that a company’s products comply with regulations.
- Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists.
- Providing strategic advice to senior management throughout the development of a new product.
- Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels.
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Advising scientists and manufacturers on regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines.
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems.
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections.
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy (PHARMACIST ONLY).
- MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs sector.
- Below 35 years.
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- IT skills.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- To develop and grow distributors sales in line with company’s objectives.
- Prepare and execute annual reviews of distributors purchase trend.
- Building a strong distributors channels across the territories of company products operations.
- Create policies or procedures for distribution activities.
- Establish and enforce pricing and discount policies across the distributor’s channel.
- Monitor lead pipelines during the process of sourcing for new distributors and updating the profiles of the existing distributors.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with distributors.
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key distributors in each territory, whilst facilitating ongoing product knowledge and support.
- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and existing product portfolios.
- Collect and analyze distribution market data to drive growth and develop markets.
- Develop an understanding of current and future market trends that may impact sales for distributors.
- Assign sales territories and set and enforce sales goals with distributors.
- Prepare monthly distributors sales forecasts for the upcoming three to six months.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance and profitability.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent through coaching individuals in the field and personally observing the performance of distributors.
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with distributors.
- Assist distributors with client training as required.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner from distributors.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management and other related course.
- Professional qualification in Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Willing to Travel for field work.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 27 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Technology Proficient (Microsoft office and other relevant software)
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
Job Title: Driver
- To be responsible for conveying products, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Promptly communicate to supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- To perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- To provide timely and promptly driving services to respective staff and/or goods for supply within the territory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and fro places within the as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are in sound condition.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Loading and unloading products into vehicle for transaction purpose.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Driving.
- A Valid Driver’s license.
- Below 35 years.
- Sound and energetic.
- Accountable and resourceful.
- Good driving skills.
- Good sense of Navigation Awareness.
- Good Team player.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Well Disciplined.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st March, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.