Job For Field Procurement Officer In A Leading Plastics Manufacturing Company
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the plastics manufacturing/recycling sector requires the services of qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Field Procurement Officer
- The Field Procurement Officers will be responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality raw materials on the field from allocated areas and newly sourced partner locations.
- These raw materials will include waste products or scrap plastics.
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on best criteria
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of suppliers
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Procure raw materials from accredited suppliers and vendors
- Identify new areas and locations with capacity and access to required raw materials
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies with stakeholders.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Previous experience in the manufacturing sector
- Ability to navigate the nooks and crannies of Lagos for raw materials suppliers
- Relevant qualification e.g. National Diploma, HND/B.Sc, etc.
- 4 – 5 years previous work experience in a plastic, paper or carton recycling environment a must
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using ‘REPRO’ as subject of application
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.