Vacancies at Snowfox Nigeria
Snowfox is an International education consulting firm with our headquarter in Canada and Several branches within Nigeria. We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identifying business opportunities by highlighting prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Job Title: Senior Sales Officer
- To maintain relationships with clients while simultaneously finding and selling prospects
- The Senior Sale officer will direct and oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Sets short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current sales programs.
- The Senior Sale Associate enhances sales staff performance, accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members, teaching improved processes and mentoring team members.
- The Senior Sale Associate supports an environment of teamwork and trust.
- Collaborates with peers, customers and supervisors. Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Develops product knowledge skills and remain aware of current stock in-store and online.
- Achieves and exceeds goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- The Representative Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.