Ongoing Recruitment at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Locations: Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Enugu, Delta, Anambra, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Borno
Preferred Sector: Internet Service Providers & Telecommunications
- As a Sales account manager, he/she should be customer service oriented and be responsible for growing the business by building successful and long-term client relationships.
- Proven work experience 2- 5 years as a sales account manager
- Experience from ISP and Telecommunication sector
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Preferred Age: 24 – 45 years
Key Competencies Required:
- Develop positive relationships with client
- Forecasting on Sales, Revenue and Expenses on Monthly basis
- Segmented and targeted approach to cater needs of specific segments
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer requirements
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Monthly Reporting on commercial results to the HOD
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using role applied and preferred State as subject of mail.
Job Title: HR Officer
- Ensuring adherence to the leave application and documentation process in PH.
- Assisting in the implementation of CSR Projects in PH as directed.
- Being aware of critical staff dissatisfaction issues in PH and escalating same to the SHRM as required.
- Month-end activities reporting.
- Delivering effective reports.
- Team play to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
- Providing HR admin support to all PH staff.
- Managing day to day staff code of conduct and attendance.
- Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
- HR Quality process conformance.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with employees, applicants and vendors.
- Being up to date on all staff developmental needs and driving the realization.
- Supporting HR policies reviews and implementation.
- Supporting recruitment initiatives and contributing to recruitment objectives and projects.
- Assist with implementing agreed recognition systems and support a work environment that motivates and rewards employees in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Support the implementation of training and development programs.
- Participate in meetings regarding staff issues, compensation and HR strategic initiatives.
- Assist as needed in solving day-to-day HR issues/problems and recommend solutions.
- Support the implementation of new staff induction programs.
- Support the implementation of the performance management process.
- Support the mapping of staff competencies across roles.
- PH HR events management.
- Issuance of identity cards and other HR Documents to new staff in PH.
- Exiting staff out-boarding process and documentation.
- Representing the SHR Manager as mandated
- Any other activity assigned by SHRM
- Demonstrating clear understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Pursuing staffs’ compliance to corporate values and code of conduct.
- Checking staff attendance in the Port Harcourt office.
- Maintaining an absenteeism log on Excel and updating same as and when due.
- Managing staff travel allowances.
- Maintaining updated staff information in liaison with HRO Lagos.
- Documenting updated staff information and transmitting same to HRO Lagos.
- Assisting with recruitment and other functions in PH
- A good first University Degree
- At least four years post qualification experience
- Flexible, tactful, confident, reliable, trustworthy, honest, patient, accurate, highly confidential.
- Creative and innovative.
- Relationship Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and liaison skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good listener.
- Good time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied and preferred State as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2019.