Sign Language Teacher Job at Dewdrops Community Centre for Special Needs
The Dewdrops Community Centre for Special Needs and Vulnerable Women® is a registered non-profit NGO that caters for a targeted population of low income earning families through donations by individuals and corporate bodies. The centre is designed to provide Special Education Needs intervention services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sign Language Teacher
- To help the deaf understand what is being communicated, either in a group setting or one-on-one
- To convert spoken language into sign language
- BSc in Special Education (Hearing Handicap)
- 2-3 years experience as a sign language interpreter
- Proficient in American Sign Language
- Strong listening, research, memory and sign language skills.
- Strong skills in both English and sign language
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with reasons why you are qualified for the position to: email@example.com