Human Resource/ Admin Officer Job at Norrenberger Financial Service Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource/ Admin Officer
- The Human Resource/ Admin Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administrative duties and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administration A degree in human resources.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field.
- Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM)
- Professional experience as a HR generalist, experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, employee relations,On-boarding and Talent Management.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com