Recent Jobs at Transsnet Group
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group(a world-leading Internet listed company in China) and Transsion Holdings Group (a global Intelligent Terminal Products, and mobile value-added service provider). It focuses on all kinds of Internet fields and takes Internet finance, Internet music, short video, application market and online gaming as its main business. Its internet work products contain: Boomplay-Africa’s largest online music platform, Vskit-Africa’s second largest short video platform, Palmstore-The second mobile apps distribution platform in Africa, Palmcredit, Palmsave, Palmpay and other outstanding Internet products that have already emerged in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Boomplay is in need of a Digital Marketing Executive who will work with the marketing team to create engaging content to enhance social media presence in Nigeria for Boomplay’s music platform. The digital marketing executive will be required to keep social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues, and ways of connecting with target audiences.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and carrying out community management on Boomplay Nigeria media platforms.
- Reporting and presenting performance analysis of the different platforms
- Assisting with appropriate research and customer insight.
- Engaging in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creating dynamic written content – including playlists.
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourage audience participation
- Coordinating O2O for projects and events.
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writing and distributing e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Diploma, HND, ND or BSc degree holder.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role/industry
Other Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great Content Writing skills
- Great team worker
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
Job Title: Financial Supervisor
- He/she will be responsible for collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Responsible for tax planning and tax declaration.
- Responsible for financial accounting and issuing financial statements
- Responsible for dealing with tax issues of the company and maintaining good relationship with government in Nigeria
- Responsible for annual audit and maintain good relationship with accounting firms
- Assist to manage the financial affairs of Nigeria.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- Be honest and stick to principles, Identify with Chinese enterprise management culture.
- More than 7 years working experience in finance, At least 5 years working experience as Finance Team Lead
- Very familiar with the financial and tax laws and regulations in Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under high pressure
- ACCA certificate Preferably
Job Title: Multi Media Designer
- Boomplay is in need of a Multi Media Designer who will be responsible for supporting the look and feel of marketing, content, media, and branding associated within the Boomplay Music Platform in Nigeria.
- Providing creatives for use across a range of online and offline platforms.
- Designing pixel perfect experiences for Mobile, TV, Web and Tablet.
- Managing all designs of client proposal templates from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Work with the team on matters pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Liaising with external printers & vendors on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality possible.
- Creating artwork based on system requirements.
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech, digital or media company
- Experience in designing for mobile is a plus
- Proficiency in Graphic Design software such as CorelDraw & Adobe Photoshop
- At least 2-3 years experience with video editing at a consumer-focused digital music or media company
- A first degree in a Creative/Fine Arts course is an added advantage.
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Graphic Design and video editing skills
- High Digital Media Creative Skills
- Internet Research skills
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Must be autonomous. You’ll be required to take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply