Training and Research Officer Job at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training and Research Officer
Department: Research and Development
Division: Business Development
Reports to: Head, Research and Development
Grade: Management Trainee (MT)/ Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
- Coordinate Open and Implant Training Programme.
- Proposal development to meet client’s learning needs.
- Conduct training needs analysis and development of training curriculum course modules.
- Engage Internal and External facilitators for delivery of training modules.
- Vendor Management; training venue, training materials and process vendor payment
- Conduct training programmes and facilitator delivery.
- Prepare training reports and analysis.
- Management of NIBSS training database.
- Management of training equipment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree.
- Professional qualification (s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a learning and development related role.
Functional Skills & Competency Requirements
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Information systems management
- Information analysis and management
- Regulatory knowledge
- Business / Commercial Awareness
- People Management
- Project Management
- Personal Credibility
- Continuous Learning
- Business goal management
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess competencies in the following:
- Curriculum Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating
- Proposal and Report Writing
- Public Speaking
- Data Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge of e-learning is an added advantage.
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online