Current Job Vacancies at AACE Foods
AACE Foods is into processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty food products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Monitor and analyze the current operating system and work out strategy to improve units’ and overall effectiveness
- Coordinate all units to achieve AACE Foods’ Strategic and operational objectives
- Track and measure staff performance and contribution level and make recommendations
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise Human Resource
- Set and review annual budgets and schedule allocations
- Ensure all operations are done correctly and in the most cost effective manner, aligning with specifications and quality requirements
- Oversee maintenance and production activities and coordinate them proactively
- Coordinate and drive administrative tasks and logistics to maximum efficiency
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the management
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager; experience in FMCG is a plus
- Minimum of a bachelors’ degree in Business Administration and Management or other related fields; relevant professional certification in related fields is an advantage
- Familiarity with manufacturing operations
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Effective communication
- Leadership and Organization
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Prepare contracts for technical and construction projects in conformance to company policy
- Monitor all deliveries for supplies and equipment, and technical and construction projects to in compliance with specification
- Maintain and manage vendor/contractor versus company relationship
- Develop plan for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Source vendors/suppliers & contractors, compare and evaluate offers, negotiate terms and pricing and track orders & services for timely delivery or execution.
- Maintain updated records of purchased supplies, delivery information, invoices and prepare reports on purchases
- Professional certification in procurement & logistics, project management, or operations is an advantage.
- Proven experience in procurement and projects supervision
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing and management practices
- Good projection & budgeting skills
- Knowledgeable about maintenance operations, technical and construction projects
- Minimum of a B.Sc./HND Degree in Civil Engineering or related fields
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using Job Title as the subject of your mail.