More Job Vacancies at Aldelia Group
Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist – Flow Control-Valves
Functional Area: Valves – Ball valves, gate valves, check valves, globe valves, butterfly valves, etc
- Business Development
- In-depth knowledge of Valves (ball, gate, check globe, butterfly valves, etc) to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, EPC Companies and other profitable companies
- A good university degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Proven account management experience.
- Direct sales and marketing experience into EPC companies
Key Competencies Required:
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of different types of valves (ball, gate, check, globe, butterfly, etc)
- Identify application areas on client sites and make an appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2019.
Job Title: Risk, Internal Control and Compliance Manager
- Minimum of first degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts and relevant professional qualification in e.g. ACCA, CIBN, CIB, MCP. Familiarity with operational, financial and quality assurance procedures is required. A Masters degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in microfinance of which 5 Years should be in a managerial capacity. Good understanding of the compliance function in a micro finance establishment is also required.
Key Competencies Required
- Develop the Enterprise Risk Management Policy for the bank
- Set a risk and compliance framework for the firm in line with our principles and culture.
- Proactively Guide the integration of enterprise risk management with other organizational planning and management activities.
- Attend Board Audit and Risk Committee meetings and any other duty assigned by Management.
- Act as the banks Compliance Officer I relating with regulatory bodies e.g CBN, NDIC etc
- Perform regular control on KYC/AML for account opened in branches
- In-charge of Pol_Pro_GUIDE and must ensure its regular updates in all the branches.
- Work with IT to ensure full compliance of monthly reporting of lending activities to the Credit Bureau.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Boluwatife.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.