Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within and outside the country (borderless marketing)
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Inform leads and sub – agents on current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals (Corporates/Sub-agents/Individuals)
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for Management review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Provide daily sales Report
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current sub – agents
- Answer all lead and sub – agent questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and sub – agents questions as needed
- Promote specific products as directed by Management
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Three years of Sales experience in the Travel and Tours industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience in working with teams
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) /requirements.
- CVs without the required Travels/Tours/hospitality experience will be discarded.
Application Deadline: Friday, 29th March, 2019.