Auctioneer Employment at the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria is seeking for the service of eligible and qualified contractor for the position below:
Job Title: Auctioneer
- We seeks an experienced contractor to provide auction services for the Mission.
- The Contractor shall be a registered auctioneer, and shall possess all permits, licenses, and any other certification required for the prosecution of work under this service.
- The contractor shall perform this auction services in accordance with local laws.
- The contractor shall provide evidence of past and present records of handling open auction sales.
In order for prospective contractors to be considered for the solicitation process, they must meet the following qualifications:
- Must provide all requisite licenses, certifications, or accreditation.
- Must provide proof of experience, past and present records of handling open auction sales.
- Evidence that the auctioneer has an established business office.
- Evidence of adequate financial capability to handle the service.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should send their company’s profile to: Abujaprocbids@state.gov